Admissions to a batch are limited to improve quality in teaching, eye to eye contact and the classes are conducted in interactive and participative modes. Besides transacting the syllabus, the classroom programme incorporates lectures, orientation seminars and motivational talks.
The classroom coaching helps you in the following ways:
- Build intelligence and knowledge-content relevant to the exam.
- Developing skills to understand questions and answer them with ease and confidence
- Every day test on examination pattern
- Bringing concept clarity and establishing inter-disciplinary connections of topics in the syllabus
- Direct assessment and counselling on a one-on-one basis by the Director himself.