Since our inception in 1998, Appolo is synonyms with success and achievements in the field of competitive exams. What sets as apart are:
- Prepared by academicians familiar with competitive exams
- Tailor made to real time competition
- revised and updated every quarter, and immediately after every exam
- Current affairs updated every month
- Revised and regularly updated question bank
Appolo Study Material
Our study material contains a dynamic component. Prepared by a panel of experts, professors and retired senior bureaucrats, the material is updated on a weekly basis. It is so exam-oriented that not a fibre of the syllabus goes beyond the range of questions asked.
- Highly qualified senior resource person, academicians and scholars from eminent university/institution
- Academicians of good repute and standing
- In-house faculty with great experience and expertise available 24/7
- Real time updates in news and notifications of the exam board, accurate cutoff predictions of TNPSC group 1, group 2, group 2a, group 4, and Village administrative Officer (VAO), District Educational Office (DEO) exams.
- updating material and tests according to requirements of the exam and keeping pace with changing needs and trends
- prompt conduct of tests, evaluation of test papers and immediate feedback on performance
- individual attention and student-teacher bonding
- Student-centric test, evaluation and continuous feedback model.
- dynamic and highly flexible coaching/teaching and test sessions
- Material designed in line with aspirant’s expectations and the requirements of the TNPSC and other exams.
- Constant research and development in terms of material and methodology and innovation in answering techniques
- Special counseling from experts on legible handwriting. (Useful for descriptive papers)
- Director’s personal management and monitoring of the whole training process on a 24/7 basis.
- Personal mentoring and counseling of aspirants by the Director.
- A special grievance cell for redressing individual concerns.
- Special focus on Mental abilities (Maths) and Current affairs.
- Carefully selected booklists prescribed by experts.
- Effective use of technology in classroom delivery, evaluating tests, posting feedback and communicating with students
- Test and evaluation closely follow TNPSC pattern, thereby setting accurate benchmark for students to prepare and perform
- Expert support and guidance in preparing for the exams, appearing for the interview and over all personality development.
- Model answers (of successful candidates) are made available to students.
- At Appolo commitment to aspirants is more than one hundred percent.